About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

And so I heard you've been sick

I had a nasty cold near the beginning of the month, and I've been rushing to keep up with some work from school and stuff.  Also I got Zelda Ocarina of Time for my 3DS. So far a little stuck on the forest temple with all the random arse wall masters.  They pop out of fickin nowhere man! 


*whines* I've been so sick recently. 


So I've been looking for pictures to show you guys, but I couldn't fine you one so here is a random picture. Enjoy!




Thank You!
Heather Short.

No comments:

Post a Comment