About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Favorite Pre-Jury Survivor Contestants!

The first post of the new year!  Yay!  I've been pretty busy, getting ready to go back to school and stuff.  But that's all at the moment.  Time for another Top 10 deal.  I'm putting down my favorite pre-jury boots.  This means that those who made the jury but didn't make the merge (Lisi, Jenny) are out, while those who made the merge but not the jury (Brandon) are still in.  With that being said...

10- Stephanie Dill 


I call her Firefighter Steph to separate her from the other Stephs.  Now, she doesn't seem that impressive in the game itself.  However, on paper she would have been interesting, like her audition video.  She's stubborn as a mule, and got sick sleeping outside away from her tribe in the rain.  I like to see that in someone, they don't last long and she didn't.  The second time Sook Jai went to tribal council, the alliance outsider was voted out.  I'll also take a moment to remind everyone of her super awesome kickass luxury item- fuzzy slippers.  One last thing, Mario Lanza's All Stars Survivor Greece uses her in the story, for her second chance.  She rocked.

9- Gina Crews


She was on the "Buffoon" Tribe of Marquesas.  Best known for getting into fights with Sarah, being friends with Hunter, and talking smack about Boston Rob and Sean, Gina was voted out just before the merge.  She seemed like a colorful character, and seemed like an adorable person with her accent.  She voted on people, not off.  I also realized that in text and in writing, I say "I'd vote off" but when I speak it will be "voted on".  Oh, and she spits watermelon seeds.  Is that not cool?

8. Margaret Bobonich


It took a few rewatches, but I love her.  She was the oldest woman on the cast, she's a fan of the show and she got screwed by my least favorite tribe twist ever.  She had a lot of air time in the first episode, helping out the broken down guys on Nakum.  If Judd didn't flip, both her and Brooke would be in a good spot.  It's something that I wished never happened, but she's a favorite.  "Judd also has a problem with recall", funny. 

7. Tina Sheer


Timber Tina is my favorite first boot ever.  She was supposed to be on Guatemala, but her son died and she had to drop out.  Poor dear.  I also got to say hi to her at the Survivor Oz Christmas party.  So she's just awesome.  I would love her to come back for a second chances, well everyone on this list I'd love to see return, but as far as first boots, I can see her returning the most.  Her and maybe Jessica from Fiji.  

6. Cao Boi Bui


What a weird guy.  He was my all time favorite from Cook Islands, but I thought that Christina would win it all.  Well I was wrong about Christina, but Cao Boi was the most interesting thing ever.  His jokes, his fire dance, and his headache cure, also let it be known that he thought of the vote split to flush out an idol well before when it was first used.  I liked him.  Ironic to me that both him and my beginning pick go out in the same episode.

5. Betsy Bolan


A Cop from the New England states with an awesome accent.  Where have I heard that before?  Aside, she was my pick for the winner of Samoa, she looked as tough as nails and able to speak what ever came to her mind.  She also gets voted out second.  Yeah.  However, she is my favorite from Samoa, although I love Marisa and Natalie as well.  In fact, I didn't really start to hate Russell until he voted out Betsy because she reminded me of Amy.  Thanks for not turning me into a Russell fan Betsy!

4. Brian Corridan


Such a super fan.  I liked Brian with a few rewatches.  He bleeds Yaxha blue, and his favorite color is teal.  Also he got screwed over by the tribe swap.  Notice a pattern there?  I still hate that switch.  In truth, the group of four I had a hard time narrowing down, but he gets out of the top three by having his first confessional all about Stephenie, and not Firefighter Steph.  Nice try buddy.  However I do love all the inside he's provided into my favorite season.  Thanks buddy!

3. Tanya Vance
Such a sweetheart in Thailand, if she wasn't sick from the Malaria tablets she would have been far into that game.  But alas, voted out second.  She was also in that All-Stars story that Stephanie was in, but she was a survivor super fan like Brian.  In fact, whenever I hear second chances, I'll think about Tanya first, even before the two in front of her, because she was sick from something outside of her and the producers control.  I really wanted to talk to her at the Christmas party but she didn't call in, oh well.

2. Trish Dunn


I love her eyes man.  They are so blue!  That shopkeeper loved her eyes too.  She was a great player, thought of a great move, but made it at the wrong time.  She was the old lady of the unstoppable Drake tribe, she only got vote out when Sandra sold her out.  At the reunion, she seemed to be great friends with Lill, and even voted her back in the game, with Lill voting for Trish.  That being said, Trish was a pretty good player, and I would love to see her and her eyes back.  That being said, I wish she had a better picture.

1. Amy O'Hara


She's the best man.  Was this a surprise to anyone?  One. Guatemala is the first season I saw all the way through.  Two. Amy was my favorite.  Her accent was funny, her dialogue was funny, see swore a lot, it's like a dream reality show contestant for eleven year old me!  I cried when she got voted off!  No other contestant made me cry when they got voted off (except I did yell at the tv when Michelle Yi and Betsy were voted off) so she'll always hold that one place in my heart as my first favorite Survivor contestant, as well as my all time favorite Survivor ever.


That's all guys!  Not much else to report, but I cut out some peeps, as well as left out two time players.  Brandon would have been number 11, and Christina would have been number 12 I'm sure.  So yeah, feel free to E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com, or follow me on Twitter.  Have fun guys!

-Heather S.

No comments:

Post a Comment