About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Six to One, against America's Sweetheart.

Like I said, I finished my rewatch, it took almost three weeks but I did it.  Some of my findings from the season I shall tell you about.  Watch, your opinion of Guatemala will change.

Danni was never an invisible winner.  She was on the outside of the Steph's Nakum alliance for most of the game.  She had bonds with most if not all of everyone in that merge.  She convinced Rafe to not vote her out, and she got in Lydia, so all Rafe needs to do is to convince Steph to blindside Jamie, to vote out Cindy, to vote out Lydia.  Danni is too underestimated as a winner.  If you do a rewatch, and focus on her, you will see her big time.  Trust me.  She had a great winner quote in that she explains that she needs to break up the six person alliance.  She was pretty sneaky in that she hid her strategy, but it is still there.

Lydia.  She was basically the poor man's Sandra.  She was ready to flip against Steph and her personal four person alliance once she realized that she wasn't apart of that.  She's also not exactly the weak old lady that everyone like to think of her as.  Most of the challenges worked against someone as short as her.  The mud challenge for instance, her center of gravity is closer to the ground and then you have Danni who is very tall, her center of gravity is a lot farther up.  Therefore Lydia would sink faster in the ground.  As I'm not that tall, I can find little nickpicks where short people would be at a disadvantage.  I thought she did pretty well in challenges considering my grandma's cats could eat her for dinner she's so tiny.

I thought it was funny that Amy's nickname for Blake stuck.  Stephenie and Rafe called him the golden boy during the rites of passage.  Also, the touching words that they said for Amy?  "I never heard so much swearing in my life!" Thanks Danni.  

Also, another thing I noticed.  Stephenie totally stole Amy's yellow jacket, hoodie thing.  Compare...



Amy got voted out before the merge, where Stephenie wasn't even on the same tribe.  How did she end up with that jacket thing?  I need to know this!

One of the most underrated funny moments of Guatemala- the final four and Lydia gets the tree mail about the Mayan ritual.  She was doing her usually dancing and singing, and someone (Steph? Danni?) said,"This better be good Lydia!".  She was so excited to read the tree mail, and after she does everyone was wondering why she was so happy.  Complete with goofy music and Stephenie yelling "Who decided to keep you?"  Great times.

Also, Judd.  Him drunk trying to carry a 30 foot tree to camp could only get funnier if Gary was narrating it all.  Oh wait, he did!

Steph's jury performance was a lot worse than I remembered.  I think Danni didn't even need to be there.  Steph completely fudged Cindy's, Judd's, and Lydia's Jury questions.  It was bad.  I think that Steph could have possibly swayed Cindy or even Judd's vote.  But no way Danni was going to lose.  It was just a matter of by how many votes.

Also, on a different note- Why hasn't anyone come back yet?  I'm leaving out Stephenie, but you have Jamie, Rafe, Judd, Lydia, and Gary!  Also, you can throw in Amy, Brandon, Brian, and Margaret.  Though to be fair, they have asked back Danni (All winners person only), Lydia (shortlisted(lol) for Micro I heard), Rafe (so I heard.  Maybe not), and Amy (so close to going on Heroes Vs Villains!) so I know that they didn't forget about it.  The one I want to see back the most?  Amy and Lydia are the two I want to see the most.  I have a Lydia avatar on Sucks/Twitter for forsakes!

So that closes my rewatch of Guatemala for now :)  I may decided to break it out again once I scrape some money together to buy the DVD.  Until then!

Also- some things about the Survivor Oz live episode.  Because you've been good. :)

The tech problems were crazy!  I couldn't hear anything going on, so I stepped on some peoples lines, something that I'd NEVER do unless I had too.  Oh my, such chaos!  My computer decided to crash midway through ever.  F-ing perfect.  Ah well, next time will be different. :)

I was surprised Sophie beating Ozzy wasn't on the list anywheres.  I mean, it is THE challenge win.  Troyzan's part in the list was a joke.  Danni, Shii-Ann, and Sophie's immunity wins were way more memorable. 

Well, I don't know what will happen next time!  Next rewatch I might do- Exile Island!  My first real Survivor crush was on that season!  I need to get it on iTunes, but no worries.  I'll try to get it done before March.


Hey!  Thanks for playing!
~Heather~


No comments:

Post a Comment