About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I can get loud too...

WTF?  UPS is still screwing with me!  I still have yet to get my DVD that I ordered!  The site claims that the UPS guy was here to give it too me at 11, but I was in my dorm room getting ready for my next class, so I was there.  That's the real Dumbass alliance there.  They may not be all girls, come take them Russell H.  I don't want them anymore! *PISS AND MOAN*

Now that that's done-

This week, I feel dead on my feet.  I have been kind of out of health lately.  Achy joints and lack of ability to sleep well really.  Lucky Friday's my free day (LOL Laundry day more like it) so I can sleep in and catch up on some sleep.  Other than dragging myself out of bed to wash cloths.  And my bed.  I'm cleaning everything because I hate having money because I have to pay to use the washing machines and the like.  I hate college.   Isn't the grands of money that you get from the various scholarships that I won enough?

Also, I need to find someone with a DS.  (Although waiting until I get back home for whenever break is)  I need to transfer some pokemons to White 2.  By the way, Pokemon X and Y look completely bad ass right?  I'm so getting Y cause it seems like everyone and their mother wants X.  Like I can, Yvetal(Probably Spelled wrong) looks cool.  

Live episode Sunday.  I'm doing an official count on wither I say the following phrase words- Guatemala, Amy, Lydia, Danni, Trish (pulling a), Susie is awesome!, Aras is Hot, or Pancake dance.  I'll try to keep track of that.  Running total on Monday.  Not sure what will happen, but ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Last time I'm doing anything in all caps.

Ah, I see you noticed that I'm getting the Guatemala DVD (well I'm supposed to have it all ready but...) and I really wanted to watch the interviews and other cool stuff.  If it has as much cool things as Marquesas then I'll be good and happy.

Well, That might be all for today- Saturday for the weekend update/Monday for the regular update about whatever I feel like it will be.  I'll leave you on a cute picture of Lydia.

Remember to comment and follow me on Twitter! @Heather_Short17 for my Twitter deally if you don't know it already.  Although you should!  August marks two years I've been doing this!  Can you imagine.  I really don't have anything to do with my life at this very moment.

Love you guys!
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment