About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Survivor Demotivational Posters.

So, this week I have the Great Guatemalan Rewatch, so to tie you guys over, I have 16 posters that will brighten up anyone's day, because someone else is having a worse time on a random location with strangers  competing for money.  Kind of like a job, except they get more money than you.

Let's kick us off with Mr Hantz himself
1.

For reals, when does this ever turn out right for anyone not named Rob Cesternino?

2.
Diane once called Mama Kim a bitch in one of her interviews. Poor thing never had a chance huh?

3.

Poor Parvati.  No one deserves such punishment. 

4.

Honer is one thing, being a graceful loser isn't even in the same tier!
(reason number 114 why I love Erinn more)

5.

My number one favorite Rites, almost everyone dying in the vid caps they used.

6.

Crazy Courtney and Shane.  BBFs forever man. :)

7.

Kathy too?  What a player.

8.

Let's play the "which one doesn't fit" game!
(BTW Why did you have to be allergic to malaria pills?)

9.

I can't remember another time in China where they we're fighting.

10.

From the reunion.  I wonder how many kids looked up to her now?

11.

Yeah, I already posted this on my Twitter, but don't you love Irony?

12.

I'm a fan of DiLorzeno, but lets face it, the Casaya group and Russell's group were full 
of crazy people. (Yeah, I'm going on a limb with Parv, but Russ is crazy enough for two)

13.

Haha love her expression :)

14.

Directed towards both of them of course.

15.

Can someone tell me if that's Margaret or Danni in the foreground? I think it's Margaret...

16.

The reason you never hear from Gary?  He's hiding.

I'm planing on making some more, if you want to see a specific picture, be sure to E-Mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com or something.  You can just make it yourself.

Okay, Quick update because this Blog is growing to Scout size insanity.  I'm starting testing this week, so if you don't here from me until late, that will be why.  Also, if you are a fan of Survivor Oz, they are doing a Winter thing to celebrate their first year, and I'm planing on attending.  Be sure to join us, we still have some room.  Click here for more information!

Love you guys!
Heather Short <3

P.S. I'm still serious, I can't tell if it's Margaret or Danni looking at BJ like he's nuts.  Please inform me.

No comments:

Post a Comment