About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Survivor Finale: First time in Survivor History

This Sunday is the final episode of Survivor history.  I cannot wait until then.  I get to see who wins, and just how the Jury-Finalists configuration will work.

The People left:

Denise- She is a fighter.  If the contestants were smart, they would have voted her off long ago.  Now, I'm pretty sure if she'll get to the end, she'll either win outright, or barely miss it.  She is the Stephanie Palau version in this season, with a little Guatemala Steph mixed in.  Have a mentioned how ironic that she named Stephanie as the contest she was most like?  She is also the only contestant to go to every tribe council in the season, Stephanie not going to Willard's boot.  She's a fighter, and fighters tend to win.

Lisa- She's been on a roller-coaster hasn't she?  The thing about Lisa is that I have no doubt she'll make it to the end, however I don't see her answering any of the questions well.  I see her not being clear, her pulling a FTC like Neleh's one.  Although that did get Neleh votes, they were for sure votes for Neleh.  I can see Lisa getting votes, just not the ones she needs to win.  Sorry Lisa!  However, if she does pull of a win, I can see Sucks whining about it for days.  You know how much I love to mess with them.

Malcolm- You could win, but you won't.  The thing is, the only reason Malcolm could even get to the finals, is that if he wins Immunity and Denise gets voted off.  However, knowing Malcolm I can see him forcing a tie between Denise and Skupin.  You see, I don't see Denise forcing a tie at the final four of she wins, but I see Malcolm doing that.  I also see Denise beating Skupin in the fire building challenge.  I don't know, all I know is that I have strong vibe that he won't win.  Something is telling me that he pulls of something dumb.  Also he get's hit with the curse of the intro shots, he's last in the initial intro. 

Skupin- He is my wild card.  If Denise and Malcolm are smart  they'd boot his ass.  However if Lisa and Skupin are smart, they get out Denise.  So, I'm sure that this guy will make it to the end somehow.  I'm sure he'd find himself in the finals, and pull of something amazing if he does.  So, long story short, I see him winning, but I don't see him winning.  I'd think he'll win in a Lisa, Malcolm Final three, but he'd lose if Denise is there.  It's kind of complicated at this point.  I just hope he doesn't kill himself before the final TC.  Skupin's also first in the intro, which that has been a curse, but Boston Rob kind of killed it.  Still, I'm going to be very suspicious of a Skupin win.

Some other notes of mine-

The Survivor History part is alluding to the Jury of eight, Final of nine thing.  Even if it's actually a final of two, jury of nine, I'm still right.  The Jury of eight can work on a final three, because If all three people get a vote a tie would be almost impossible. 0-4-4 and 2-3-3 are the only ways this can happen I believe  and you can have the third place person choose the winner if a tie happens.  However, since I'm not considered a true Survivor fan by even liking the choice of a final three, I'll say that final threes suck and a final two is *whine* sooooo much better! *whine*

I can see a possibility of all three getting votes here.  It's a bold thing to say, but it has happened before (China) and I can see it happening once again.  I can't tell you who gets what votes, because I believe this will be more on answering the questions than personal feelings.

It's nice to see the tribe bitch getting voted out.  I don't think I can take two hours of Abi.  Plus I want to see her Jury speech.  I can so see her bitching at the finalists.

Malcolm has the coolest pale spot on his leg where he wore his buff all the time.

End of the year rankings-

My Favorite of this season- Penner/Denise
Coolest Tribe name- Dangrayne
Coolest vote off- R.C.
Funnest moment- Penner's boot episode.
Ranking of the Ancient Voices- 6/10 (Nice to see it not plain like One World, but it's still feels like it's lacking.)
Best Intro Shot- Angie. Penner is a close second.
Most Interesting Twist- Merge at eleven, jury of eight/nine.
Heather's Ranking- It still depends who win, but It so far, it's been a great season. I'll give it a "B".

So, what is your thoughts?  Questions?  Feel free to E-mail me at HeatherNS17@ymail.com.

Heather lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with her Grandparents.  She currently goes to OU and is a huge fan of Survivor for seven years. She is the creator and owner of the Comedy Stars Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment