About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Survivor- The Best Denise Ever.

A little late I know.  But I did it!

In my last blog post, I outright predicted a few things that happened, Malcolm would be voted out, Every finalist would get a vote, Skupin was a wild card, and the winner is none other than Denise.  Yay!

I did get a few things wrong.  Lisa did have a pretty good speech, it's just Denise's was better, and I was wrong about the fire building challenge.  Oh well, I still hate Malcolm.  I never really bought the "Golden boy" title and edit that he got.  Also because Blake is the golden boy, shove off.

So, we close a chapter on Survivor 25, and start a new one!  Survivor Caramoan I believe it's called/Spelled.  More exactly the second coming of Fans vs Favorites!  Once again, we shall see just how snubbed the season of Guatemala is just because the producers wanted Stephenie to win.  I'd rather see a second chances season (Tanya, Firefighter Stephanie, Brian C. and Amy O'Hara final four anyone?) over another Fans V.S. Favorites one.  At least we aren't going to see a three timer apparently.  So not Russell Hantz.  Yay!

I other words, I'm exited to see it.  I hope I'll be able to do watch it and do some tweeting about it like this season (Sort of) so yeah.

In other words, I was a guest on the Survivor Oz Christmas party.  Although neither Tanya or Brian C. showed up (My two favorites) I got to talk to John Carroll!  You can listen to it on iTunes, or Click me for the Online version.  It's pretty long, though, three hours.  How to do another one, and I shall be here waiting for my fan interview!

Finally, I'll wrap it up by saying, congrats Denise for being the third kickass woman to win the show in a row.   How's them apples Probst?  First Sophie, then Kim, now Denise gets a chance to shine.  If women aren't interesting characters, how the hell do they keep winning?


Denise Stapley. Sex Therapist and Survivor Winner
Always remember you can E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com, or send me a tweet.  From all the way from Tulsa, I say have a great day, and I'll post something up if I survive the end of the world tomorrow.

~Heather S.

No comments:

Post a Comment