About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Obligatory Christmas Post

Merry Christmas for those that celebrate it!  Or, if it's a normal day for you than happy December 25th to you!  Unless it's your Birthday than Happy Birthday.

This is has been a fantastic year for me.  I've been though a TON this year, mostly with my family, and college and stuff.  However, this will not be the last post of the year.  I'll do something special latter on this month.

Some projects that I will be working on include...

Survivor Caramoan- I'm planing on doing my first weekly blogging for this next season, as well as doing cast reviews.  I will be watching this time all the way, I was going to do this with the last season, but I couldn't watch it until the Penner boot because of cable problems.  I bitched about that on Sucks so much...

Survivor Oz Interview(?)- I have been asked to do a fan interview at the Christmas episode (to recap, I am the same Heather damn it) so this might be a possibility.  Not sure when it will happen, but I'm game.

Brawling Stories- I have got Super Smash Bros Brawl (yay!), so anything cool and interesting that happens will be included in my never ending quest to be an epic nerd.

Favorite things of 2012- Still doing it, waiting until closer until the end.  

And of course, The Great Guatemalan Rewatch- I'm putting it on hold for more info.  I've also been busy/sick.  I want to do a podcast, but I'd love someone to do it with or something.  I will go it, but it hasn't been the best of times sadly.

So, I got Survivor: The Australian Outback for DVD, and I love Tina.  What a badass!  Love her.  

So, leave a comment if you have any questions.  Follow me on Twitter for any news that I have.  Remember that Santa sees you when you're sleeping, so that makes him kind of creepy.

~Heather S.

No comments:

Post a Comment