About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Heather's Favorite things of 2012

Welcome to the last post of the Comedy Stars Blog of 2012.  Such a great year to be me. <3

Okay, lets start this off, nice and sweet.

MUSIC - FEEL AGAIN BY ONEREPUBLIC

Such an awesome band.  I do have a large bias towards them, since Ryan is from Tulsa.  Feel Again was a large amount with the drums and such.  The music video is no slouch either.  Such an amazing song, and proof that great music is still out there.  Here's the music video for Feel Again.  I'm just waiting for Native to be released.

Runner up: My Blood, Ellie Goulding. Listen to it here.  Another great song from a new album.

TV- SURVIVOR PHILIPPINES

Not much fairness, I don't watch a lot of TV, and this is the only thing I really watched this year.  Denise is an amazing winner, and Survivor is something I cannot wait for latter on next year.


VIDEO GAME- POKEMON BLACK 2/WHITE 2

Such a fun cool game.  Awesome.  I got White 2, to go with White, and I have yet to be disappointed.  I love the new Pokemon additions  the way they alluded too the first games, and even have the ability for your past player character to be mentioned is cool.  It's all the little stuff that makes it a cool game and separated it from the rest of the Pokemon games.

Runner up- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.  Another fun game that is enjoyable to play.

OTHER THINGS THAT I LIKED

Penner gracing my TV again, and for the fifth time predicting who wins Survivor.
Survivor OZ, thank you for being a great Survivor Podcast.  Looking forward to being the Survivor fact gnome again this year btw.
Obama wins the second term, this just in, I don't give a darn.
Halcyon and Human Again are released this year.  Ingrid Michaelson is still awesome.
My favorite holiday of this year, can't chose, what if New Years is awesome.
Going to start my weekly Survivor column during  Caramoan. BTW how the hell do you pronounce that?

Thanks for the epic year!  See you next time when I complain about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment