About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Ugh Finals

Hey, what's up!  I'm currently here in dead week in college world, however I'm ready for anything here.  So I'm planing to take a small break, maybe put in some filler.  Here are somethings to tie you over.

My childhood, the start of it all
THE GREAT GUATEMALAN REWATCH- Oh my heck I cannot wait until this.  I have it on itunes, I may have cheated a bit a watched a few episodes.  I want to get the DVD for Christmas (I dropped a lot of hints about this).  I'm going to start over Christmas break.  I've either been thinking about doing a podcast over this, instead of a write up though, with my cousin as a special guest.  You guys know how awesome Guatemala is, so this rewatch will be epic.

My favorite things- A list of things that I liked this year.  Not much but hey, I didn't get around to doing it last year.  If you want me to mention something, be sure to shoot me an Email or something.
Here is a picture of that one moment that I love

The Comedy Star awards- A few things that is so awesome, I need to award it a fake award that no one cares about. Yay!

Next year on- Things I cannot wait for in 2013, if we get to it that is.

So, I will have to go on a small leave to accompany finals and such.  No worries though, I will still be on Twitter snarking it up.  I'm thinking about returning back to the polls too.  So, I'll see you guys after all of the mess that is OU's finals week.


~Heather Short

  

No comments:

Post a Comment