About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, November 26, 2012

My Survivor Predictions though the seasons

Before I get to the main event- you should listen to this podcast.  I got a few of my comments in it, some funny ones as well.  Here it is, The Survivor Historians Podcast.  My mentions are kind of deep into it, but you need to listen to all of it.  

Okay, I've watched Survivor for seven years now, so in celebration, I'm posting some of my predictions that I could remember who I wanted to take it all.  I was right on a few, but mostly with the final episode.  I also predicted that Maggie won BB6 around this time, also I predicted that Tammy and Victor, and Nick and Star won their seasons in TAR.  But Survivor was very hit or miss.  Either my choices got out pre-merge or get voted out in the finals.  Let us began. 


S11- I wanted Amy to win, I loved her and when she got voted out before the merge I was crushed.  I really didn't start with my 1st episode winning picks in Guatemala, because of my young age at the time.  However, I would say that Amy was my pick.  My final episode pick was Danni, but I wanted Lydia to win because I loved her as well, but for the practical standpoint, I picked Danni.  

S12- Exile Island was a weird season for me.  The four tribes and I missed the reason why Misty went to Exile.  Bruce grew on me, and so did Aras.  However, I believe that either Cindy or Sally was my pick.  I really don’t remember, I remember Amy because she is a huge favorite of mine.  My final episode pick was Cirie, but Aras would have been the next choice.

S13- Cook Islands was pretty cool beans when I first watched it.  I loved Yul, loved Becky, loved Penner, and loved Flicka, and I thought that Penner won.  Fail on my part, but I did predict Yul winning in the final episode.  I didn’t really like Ozzy, and to this day I use this FTC to defend the Brains vs. Brawns standpoint in Survivor that people tend to respect you more if you get there the way Yul did.  I still believe that the HII was very minor in that regard.  It just convinced Penner to flip on Candice.

S14- I believed Yau-Man would take it the first episode, and my fall back was Michelle.  I was 13, I understood Survivor more so I began to logically predict people, but I also had that I wanted to win because I liked them.  In the final episode, I was still nursing my wounds from Michelle’s boot episode, but I still wanted Yau to win.  I’m happy with Earl though, but I also think that Dreamz didn't deserve half the crap thrown his way either.  I like Fiji, not in my top five, but hey great post-merge sans Michelle’s boot episode.

S15- Survivor China is another favorite of mine.  Peih-Gee I predicted to go far, and she was my favorite.  When I saw Zhan-Hu lose almost everything I was worried for her.  The final episode pick for me, I didn’t know.  I think I went with Todd, because he did play the better game out of all of them, but I may have also chose Amanda, but she tanked on her jury speech that I may have in retrospect removed that thought from my memory.

S16- Fans Vs. Favorites, however I tend to call it Micronesia.  I could watch most of the first episode, and I confused Ami with Amy for some unknown reason.  I still don’t get it.  I can’t remember, I may have gone with the Ami because of the confusion, or even Eliza because I thought she looked familiar.  I figured out I saw the original airing of the final five immunity challenge which Eliza won back in Vanuatu.  My final episode choice was Cirie, again.  I knew Amanda would tank, and I disregarded Parvati but still like her name.  Very much like their original seasons right?

S17- Gabon, I believe that Paloma was my choice.  Weird right?  I believed it may be just her name, but I really didn’t pay attention to Gabon TBH.  Though I did have a final episode winner, I’m proud to announce that it was Susie.  Yeah, I’m a Susie fan.  I’m thinking about a Gabon rewatch, but I’ll wait until the DVD comes out, but I’ll get Tocantins first.

S18- Ah, sweet Tocantins.  I was rooting for Erinn after episode three and I didn’t like Coach and Erinn was the perfect foil for him.  As for the first episode, Stephan was awesome.  I found it cool that my two picks made it to the final episode, but J.T. winning was kind of lame.  I would have loved to see Stephan win, or Erinn pulling off the ultimate underdog story since Danni.  I still love this season, I own a Timbira buff in honor of the most dysfunctional tribe since Casaya.

S19- Samoa, or what a lot of people call the Russell show, I was indifferent to him until Betsy got voted out.  You see, Betsy was my pick because she reminded me of Amy, my original favorite castaway, and she even had the same job.  I was hoping she would get far and cuss out Russell like Amy would have done.  My final episode pick was Natalie.  I remember her confessional about laying low, I remember her involvement with the Erik blindside.  I’m not going to rant about defending her win because that is not what I’m doing here.  
She deserved it Russell tanked FTC and Mick was Mick.  Awesome.

S20- Heroes Vs. Villains was fun.  I believe that I chose either Candice (Don’t ask) or Circe.  Yeah, I tanked and with Betsy going out early with Samoa, I thought that Candice did what she needed to do with flipping and I’ll defend that.  My final episode pick was Jerri.  I’m happy that Sandra won though, two time winner for the win!  I also didn’t want Parvati to have that honor. 

S21- Nicaragua I thought was Kelly B.’s season for sure.  She seemed pretty cool, and I love her.  I missed the episode where she and Yve got voted out (Yve was another pre-pick) so yeah.  I’m getting bad luck.  I did predict Fabio or Holly to win it all.  So I was right, so shut up.

S22- Haha you know  I knew Boston Rob would win.

S23- Last one, South Pacific.  I can only put the Final episode for this however, and I was right.  Sophie is my current favorite winner and just like Natalie she doesn’t deserve being called undeserving, that claim I can kind of understand with Natalie; however Sophie was a challenge force and a great mental player.  I believe it’s mostly her abrasive attitude, and such.  Whatever.

missed One World D:

S25- Philippines.  Penner all the way :D 

So this is it.  I wanted to write this up.  I'm sure you guys got opinions so let me here them.  I'll be back next week when I have some time.  Sorry for no pictures, I didn't want to fill up this entry more than I had to.

~Heather Short

No comments:

Post a Comment