About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Breaking the mold

So, this week I'm chilling at home.  Not much really going on.  

I got a new T-Shirt from the Funny 115.  It's really nice and I already named dropped the website already, however I'll say it again.  Why not?

Also I was reunited with my stuffed seal, Sophie Lucille Isles.  She's a favorite of mine and the new mascot for the blog in my world.

I've been recording myself talking.  I have one of me and my cousin talking about Need For Speed: Wost Wanted game.  I pointed out a lot of video game flaws.

Maybe some day, I'll post it up. :)

The last Post I mentioned a bunch of Survivor contestants that I would have want to come back.  I wanted to put a lot more contestants that I did.  Amber is the one I wanted to put on, and Lydia it kind of slipped my mind.  Sorry guys. :(  I was sad that I forgot Lydia because Guatemala needs more love.

So, I'm going back to collage Sunday, for the time being I'm at home sweet home.  Not much to say, however if you want to talk, just E-mail me, comment, Tweet me, or find me on Sucks.  HeatherShort17 is the name, and the game play is my game.  

Heather Short.

No comments:

Post a Comment