About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The joys of Illness

* Sarcasm*

Well, I had a bout of Tonsillitis, which I why I haven't been on.  Most of the time I've been defending Sophie and Natalie White over at Sucks.  A valiant battle that was.  However, people still have a negative opinion on them.  Boo.

So, while I was sick, I also got the Marquesas on DVD.  I wish they had commentary though.  I've been thinking about getting Vanuatu on DVD as well.  I mean why not, I heard Twila gets some commentary in.

Anyhow, I'm still on sucks, I'm still on Twitter.  I haven't been eating though.  Hard to eat when your throat is so swollen.  I know I lost a few pounds, not like I needed to.  Blah.

Back in college, I'm just hanging out here.  Not much to do here.  I was sick after all, and I've been researching some Survivor's play styles.  It's very interesting that's for sure.

I'm sorry I haven't been as active here.  I did get to talk to John from Marquesas on Sucks a little.  He really wants to come back with Tammy or Neleh, and I will be rooting for his success if he is on another show.

Love ya guys <3
~Heather Short

No comments:

Post a Comment