About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guatemala rewatch!

If you happen to be one of the luck few to not follow me on twitter, I am slowly rewatching Guatemala because I got it on itunes, and I have yet to really sit down and watch all of them.  I watched episodes 1-6 twice, and as of now I'm on the Bobby Jon boot episode.  So I have yet to start the jury, and I started this two weeks ago.  PROGRESS!  I didn't spam the Brandon episode on twitter, I was just too focused on it.

Some things that I noticed:

Bobby Jon and Jamie are known for over celebrating, but a lot of players do that as well.  Amy and her yelling and "YEAH BABY!", Brian doing over the top cheering stuff, Judd, and Stephenie not losing anymore.  So really without Bobby Jon and Stephenie, I still see everyone being all like that.  Fun.

The Amy boot episode- I'm rewatching that and know what happened, but I still thought that Bobby Jon would got home.  Such a sad episode, even if you aren't a big Amy fan, it's a slap in the face for those on team Amy because they set up a good Bobby Jon vote off.  

Danni is no way invisible   You can see her try to make nice with the six Nakums.  She's talking to Steph, to Rafe, and to Cindy clearly in the Brandon episode.  She's setting herself up to be the last person in her alliance there.  She's too overlooked as a good player, and rewatching Guatemala highlights why she won if one pays attention.  

Another fake out- Jamie looked like he was in legit danger in the Brandon episode.  Danni was trying to get those three to vote for him, and probably talked to Judd as well.  So Brandon pretty much got the same edit as Amy, and even included the question of deserving.  It's a running theme here.

Rafe looked shocked that Brian got voted out.  Brian requested that he gave immunity to Gary, so maybe that was a large part of it.

Amy getting asked to return for Survivor Heroes Vs Villains as a hero  can be explained if you watch her fight for her life in her boot episode.  It's very hard to watch if you knew what was going to happen.  However, looking back, I think that Danni made the right choice in voting Amy out.  Amy was tight with everyone that was on old Yaxha, and is in no way of a threat to anyone.  She could have ended up in Cindy's spot if Yaxha won that last challenge.

Also, Cindy getting voted out in the hypothetical Yaxha win- she was on the outs off the Steph alliance and an old ally of Danni.  No question.

Well that's really all that I noticed in the few episodes that I watched this week.  Guatemala is an interesting season with a lot of good players and fun characters.  I only wish they'd bring back someone. I knew they asked Amy at one point, and I heard they tried to get Danni on board.  So it's not like they are ignoring that season.

Well that's all really.  Be sure to follow me on Twitter or send me an E-mail if you so wish!  There is a live Survivor Oz episode this Sunday/Monday so stop by and watch it!

~Heather~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment