About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Some changes

Hey Ya'll, welcome to my 60th post by the way!  Yay minor milestone! 

So, as you can see, I've updated the wallpaper last Thursday I believe.  The nice silverly look well do right now.  I want to get a self made one someday, but it took me a year to update my Twitter background, so who knows when I'll get that done.  

All I have to say, I love it better than the gold/Orange color theme going.  It's more of a Purple/Silver deal, those are some of my favorite colors too.  And everyone knows that silver is better than gold!

So basically  what's gonna happen is this.  From now on, unless something unusual happens, I will be posting something at least three times a week.  This is so I can get used to this before Caramoan starts airing.  Once we get there- this is what it's gonna look like.

Monday- A random post about anything
Thursday- Survivor Caramoan- weekly comments.
Friday or Saturday- What's coming up next week.  

So today is Friday (my time those that are from different Countries), so basically my post will look like this-

Monday- Survivor Guatemala Rewatch final comments/ Survivor Oz,Comments about the live episode.
Thursday- Random thing.  I'm not sure yet. Something about my week or something

Something like that.  Monday may also included some comments about the Survivor Oz live episode- but that will not be the main focus about that post.  Unless it is the only thing for me to say.

Basically, the live episodes will be a weekly thing.  Starting Sunday for me- Monday for the them.  Come and hand out with us!  We'll be relieving the top 25 greatest moments of Survivor history!  Leann blindside for the win please!

And that's all for the rest of the week, join in Monday for a potentially lengthy post.  I just finished "price for immunity  A.K.A the real turning point for Guatemala.  Also, Monday's post will be about 60%- Danni is Awesome! 20%- Lydia was underrated and 20%- Amy needs to return please. Well, I might squeeze in some other things, but trust me!  It's something good!

Lots of love
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment