About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Starving in Norman

Martin Luther King day is so important, that they closed the place where I usually eat dinner.  Here's the catch, it's not closed on the actual day.  What is going on here?

That's not the thing.  I was recently on another podcast with Survivor Oz.  A little late, but I give some of my thoughts on the new cast and such, yadda yadda.  It's been a lack luster week, just been getting used to new classes, then I had to change my classes around, now they are set in stone, and I'll try to update at least twice a week, one of Tuesday, and one on Friday or so.  Not sure, will work something out.

This week has been fun.  I probably lost five pounds with the lack of food proving that Freshman gaining 15 lbs over the year is a lie.  I've been playing Skyrim, killing bunnies and other fun stuff.  Oh, and I'm writing some of my viewpoints on Survivor, the first being the jury.  I even included a Jenn quote to it.  Poor dear...

Also this Gif



Yes I have a Lydia quote with it too.

Once you're done pancake dancing... somethings that I'll be doing.

More posts :D
More podcasts with the Oz crew.  No, Survivor not the Wizards of. (Although that would be cool) I'm still waiting for my Ozlet interview guys!  I know you read my ramblings, I can tell when people from Australia are on this page!  
Other things...

Follow me on Twitter, feel free to E-mail me too at HeatherNS17@ymail.com.  Other stuff here...

Um, Oh Yeah!

~Heather Short~
The Comedy Stars Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment