About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Guatemala DVD

It's funny.  If you are not following me on twitter (why aren't you?) then you may not be aware that I apparently changed my address or something.  I'm not going to dwell on it that much right now because I have worked it out with them, and they are really nice about fixing it.  That being said, I probably won't be getting another DVD for a while because of money stuff.  Itunes is cheaper, and the only reason I'm getting the Guatemala DVD is because it is my favorite season.

Anyone who doesn't like it confuses me.  

So, I don't really have much going on this week.  If I get the DVD by/on Monday, I'll talk about that.  If not, I'll figure out something.  I am currently trying to get back into playing White 2, as I finished the main story now I'm getting to the post game goodies.  I'm also slowly going through all of the Survivor interviews on Survivor Oz.  Hard for me to do because I never watched One World.  Maybe it was for the better from what I heard.

So, I'm probably going to rewatch Panama around March.  Enough time to get caught up in school work and such.  Also, I may be unable to post much during the Summer (again lol) due to family trips.  Great to see the rest of the world for once!

Another rewatch I'm thinking about doing- Gabon.  I need to brush up on somethings about that season, I do remember that Gabon is one of the two times I wanted another finalist to win over the eventual winner, other time being Tocantins.  Susie FTW.  

So this Sunday is big here at OU, something about football or something.  Superbowl?  Yes that one.  I have yet to watch the Superbowl, but I'll say I'll be more than happy to watch it when the Giants make it again in order to watch my Uncle yell at the TV.  Fun times.

So, not much going on, besides work.  Not much to tell.  Kind of a lame update imo, but I tried.  

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment