About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sick with Something

Got sick with some kind of virus.  Ugh.  I'm not contagious though- I don't have a fever.  I just feel like I got hit by a mach truck.  I ain't ready for no hike.  I'll be fine.  

Got the DVD, except the third disk doesn't work!  What is up with that?  All of the rest of them, they all work.  Just not disk number three- which means no seeing Amy's, Brandon's, or Bobby Jon's Early show segments   I contacted Amazon again.  Maybe they'll help me out there.  

As for the rest of the week- the Grammy's are on this week I believe.  Rooting for Florence + the Machine.  As for the Super bowl- who won again?  All I remember that the power went out.  great job guys.

So, not much to do this week except for getting back my strength.  Another thing that I'm gonna focus on is simply getting better for the next project that I will be doing.  Things that I'm writing up for various projects is basically been my job for the last couple of weeks.  Including this blog as well.

So it's a short update this day.  I'm gonna take a nap or something.  Maybe watch some other things with my DVDs or something.  I don't know.  I'm not gonna run around or anything right now. :)

~Heather~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment