About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

What do Rocks taste like?

Poor Franny.  I felt for her.  You know I did.  However somethings aren't meant to be.  I was very surprised that a first boot even returned, but that's how the cards played out.  

However, moving on from Franny.  I do like the Favorites this season.  It's an odd blend.  I fully expected everyone to start throwing rocks at each other or something.  They were also much better in challenges than I expected.  That reward challenge was a great one to start us off.  Caramoan is going to use more water challenges now that it's not raining forever.  It's already looking good for the challenges, but Survivor usually has great challenges.  I'm not worried.

The Fans tribe- Gota.  The fans have grown on me.  Such a dysfunction of a tribe there.  Shamar is cool enough to start up a fire, but he rubbed people the wrong way.  Allie, Reynold, Eddie, and Hope have already separated themselves away from the group.  In fact, a counter alliance has already formed!  Julia, Sherri, and Laura seemed to be the core players, with Matt and Michael seems to be those two guys.  Michael seems to be with the three girls.  With Shamar and Matt seeming to not be with those four.  Especial Matt.  He may not be in with the other four, but he's not with the brand new "couples" alliance.


One thing I noticed was the Reward challenge.  Right away, before anyone really had a chance to talk to each other on the Fans tribe.  Also, another noteworthy thing was that right away, Shamar and Julia seemed to be the stronger people on the fans tribe.  Shamar easily got the ring, while Julia helped seal the deal in the end.  And Probst makes a challenge comment for Julia, which is rare because Julia is a young, female player.  Keep an eye out for her.  I have good vibes for both of them, but Julia has yet to really piss someone off.

I think the less said about Reynold and Allie- the better.  I never really had a lot of faith in Allie.  She seemed too much like a girly-girl.  But I noticed that Allie dragged Eddie down in the Immunity challenge.  I highly doubt Eddie cared, but the other six contestants that want to move ahead should notice.  I'm sorry Allie, I highly doubt that you'll last until the merge sweetie.

The Favorites tribe-  I have yet to even get an idea on that tribe.  It seems so, weird an odd of a tribe.  I wasn't sure who are the power players are, but Phillip seems to be the center of it.  Yet again.  Corinne seems to be getting along with everyone, playing nice and all of that.  From what I get, Cochran and Dawn seems to be the people in the middle, the swing votes.  They are the ones with power at the moment.    

Now- to why Franny lost.  I see the same pattern, she made to many big moves too early.  Going after Phillip was too risky, even though Erik was scared of the guy.  Also, she should have been under the rader for a while.  Being a first boot is just as big as a target as winner.  There is no accidents when it comes to Survivor.  I'm not saying that Andrea made a good move, but in the moment when it was either her or Franny, it was a great move to not sit around and get blindsided.  So, good move on Andrea, it gave you three more days and it caused Franny to be an all important trivia question for those die hard Survivor fans like myself.

All in all, it's a great episode!  Can't wait until next week.  Today's Survivor Quote of the week comes from my good friend John Carroll! "Love the douche tribe! What a mess!!"  Talking about the Gota Tribe of course there.


Weekly Notes
- Why is Malcolm in contention for Player of the week?  Since when was "Tanking a Challenge" considered a great move?

-Speaking of Malcolm, he seems to be the new Stephenie LaGrossa.  I wonder if anyone knows that he was on Matsing, AKA one of the worst tribes ever.  

-Another Malcolm, him almost losing his shorts and mooning the camera was funny.  Jeff hyping it up was awesome too.  #SurvivorManlove anyone?  

- Here's a tweet between me and John " Malcolm lost his shorts- Every female gets excited in the world ” "and a couple of gay guys in Nebraska".

- Erik's fear of Phillip is kind of cute.  I wanted to hug him.  Sophie said on twitter that she wanted to adopt him. (The Survivor player, not my stuffed seal)

- Jeff calling the Favorites tribe "Heroes" at the Immunity challenge was something that made me do a double take.  Luckily, about all of sucks conformed that Probst is an idiot.

- Will the Intro sequence curse be in effect?  Michael and Corinne better watch out!

- The Turtle shots were AWESOME!

- Lots of cute little animals in fact.  The intro was amazing in that regard.  Good on everyone!

- Andrea as the "destroyer".  Sweetheart with a dagger anyone?  It's well known that "destroyers" love unicorns.

- Check this out- in my preview I said that Allie and Laura will not get along.  Looks like I was right!

-I also pegged Michael as a villain.  Only time will tell, but it might still happen.

- I also said that Reynold was this weird kid that no one wants to sit at the lunch table with.  I guess I was wrong big time!  
Power Rankings!

1. Dawn- She's in a power position so early in the game.  She's not going anywhere.
2. Cochran- Same as Dawn, but Dawn didn't have a blood stained history in SoPa.
3. Matt- Not a popular kid, but not with the misfits.
4. Michael- Seems in with Julia, Sherri, and Laura, but keeping his options open is a great idea.
5. Corinne- As long as she's not a bitch, she's in the clear.
6. Julia- Not Pissing anyone off and kicking major butt in challenges at the moment.  Julia's staying.
7. Sherri- A slightly weaker Julia.  Also not pissing anyone off.  Sherri isn't going anywhere.
8. Phillip- With Franny gone, Phil is in the clear.  Annoying to watch though, but not leaving at the moment.
9. Andrea- Well, her playing both sides are out in the open right now, but she seems to be protected by Phillip.  Time will tell.
10. Laura- We didn't see a lot of her, but she doesn't look like she's in danger, but if Michael/Matt go against them, she'll be the early causality.
11. Malcolm- Stop sucking in challenges.  Maybe then you'll reach a one digit number.
12. Shamar- Not in danger, but low because he snapped bad at Gota.
13. Brenda- Not sure where the alliances really stand, but she needs to work to stay afloat.
14. Erik- Interchangeable with Brenda really.  Less likely to charm men though.
15. Reynold- Pissant number 1.  Excuding six out of four people in you tribe isn't smart.
16. Eddie- Pissant number 2. *see Reynold*  
17. Hope- Pissant number 3. *see Eddie*
18. Brandon-#Survivormeltdown 
19. Allie- Dead weight in the challenge + is Pissant number 4.  Sorry Allie cat, your days are numbered.

That will do it for today!  I'll get live tweeting during the next episode as well!  As a reminder, I live in central time, so avoid me on twitter if you don't want to get spoiled.  Feel free to E-mail/Comment below, or just send me a tweet and I'll always talk back!  Talk to you later!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment