About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pulling through the Week!

I feel fine.  I can do a backflip if you want me too!  Except I can't do a backflip.  Oh well it's the thought that counts!  I'm sure everyone was worried.  But don't be, your favorite blogging person named after an English plant is up to full power.  Unless you count that my throat still hurts a little.  Doesn't matter, I've played soccer in worse conditions than this.

Also as a cool, did you know- This is the last Thursday update that will not included a review of Survivor Caramoan until it is over.  That's right, blogging about the new season.  Also Australia's gonna get it about the same as us in the US, which is pretty cool.  Basically, take the cast preview, add in more relevant information about the players, then add in the weekly power rankings to determine who I think is going next and who is the safest each week.  I'll also make smart ass, witty comments like around 75% of my usual dialogue.  So have your comedy with your Survivor.

I'll be taking notes and include if any milestones are broken, what records have been reset and other fact gnome kind of things that I do.  For instance- no one has yet surpassed Aras in the "winner with the most votes against" record.  Best record to carry around in my opinion.  Keep track on who votes for who, all that jazz.

In related news, is it two hours or ninety minutes?  What the hell is going on with that?  Anyone what to clue me in?  I've been hearing both on Sucks, but I've grown up on the fact that so much snark and sarcasm exists on Sucks that I never trust the site for much.

Also, not much to report here in the always sunny Norman, Oklahoma.  And by always sunny I mean rainy/cloudy for 80% of the light of day.  However!  Since I forgot to include a picture in my last post, in other news I'm an idiot, I will leave this picture for some kind of reason I have seemed to forget...


Figure this one out ;)  I'm gonna go pull one of these latter, or something like that.

Soon to be live from my Dorm room
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment