About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Next Week! Survivor Style!

HEEEEEYYYYY PUUUURRRRPPPLLLEEE KKKEEEELLLLYYYY!

I'm done now.  

Okay, next week live episode.  Talking about sexy Survivors.  Come talk about how amazing some of the guys/gals on Survivor look.  I might get out numbered by guys again, but I don't care.  I'm keeping track of all the Trish references.  If I reach ten, well that is like my goal.  And since her interview is coming up, that will be easy.


I use my fingers to count too, but I'll have paper on hand for a good count.  Oh, and why is she the name to look out for?  How many references will Trish get in a "Sexiest Contestant" chat?  This is TRISH were are talking about after all.  Well, don't worry, I shall answer that now.


Did Ozzy almost get sold to a shopkeeper in Panama?  No!  That shopkeeper wanted Trish, in that way.  Please, no other contestant was hit on by a native as hard as Trish.  Also, us Blue eyed, red heads got to stick together.  

Well, like I said last Thursday, I will start my Caramoan articles this week.  Get ready for it!  Also, the Survivor Oz interview for Trish (and Jerry) is happening!  I can't wait to listen to that!

This is probably the most attention Trish got after she went on Survivor- lol.

Monday!- *Updates and stuff about My life
Thursday- *Caramoan episode, "She annoys me greatly"- Power Rankings and Episode review.
Saturday- Something like this again.  Maybe with less Trish.

Love You Guys!  But not in a sexual way.
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment