About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Survivor Week- from now on.

If you weren't following me on Twitter- One- you suck, two you weren't aware of my endless Shannon basing last night.  My gosh that was Fun!  I need to do it more often.  To be far, John Carroll gave me the idea to do it.  Although I will happy make fun of Shannon as much as possible.  I mean, love it or hate it, Russell is kind of "relevant" in that he got to the end twice, but Shannon was the second boot of a 20 player game and he acts the same way, only less drunk.  So, yeah, follow me!

Now that my attention grabbing paragraph is done.

I'm still beyond the moon happy for the new season.  I think it's going to be as good as the Philippines. I don't know about better though, there is no Denise.  I think Dawn "true grit" Meehan is going to as good though.  Also my new random favorite in Julia shows promise.  This will be fun.


My reaction to it all.
I love that picture- I've been passively spamming it on sucks.  Brian's real easy to make fun of for some reason.  If Brian should see this, he should E-mail me with some of his funny comments about making fun of him so I can point out that I had his back in the last live episode.

Speaking of Live episodes- tune in to this one, it's gonna be fun.

Also- I have pictures of my power Rankings that I have on my board.  It's a cool little thing in my dorm room that lets you hang up pictures and other stuff.  It held some of my drawings before, but I moved a few of them around to make way for my Survivor fan section.  Since I'm huge on trivia and getting things as correct as possible- I've decided to do this, and therefore I can't go back on it.


It's my baby. :)  It's really for me to have a hands on system to my Rankings, I do this before I write up the recap.  Also, I have the Reward/Immunity wins for each tribe, color coded name cards that can easily be adjusted in the event of a tribe swap, and the logo for the season in case I forgot or something, and Easy access to my arts and craft things.  That's not all of it though- when a castaway gets voted off, they get Silver marker'd.  Here's the evidence.

Who will be Silver Marker'd next.  Time will tell.


Thanks for reading once again.  Feel free to comment/ E-mail me about the contents of this meager update.  Next week will be a fun one.  Not sure what to put up Monday yet, but I'll figure that out later!

Way better than Shannon
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment