About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to Brazil!

The next season I'm rewatching is Survivor: Tocantins.  It's been a few years since I've seen it (about two or so), I got it on iTunes and I'm going through it every so often and this time I'm really going to go through it.

To recap- Tocantins is my third favorite season, only after Vanuatu and Guatemala.  It's one of my favorites, and the only reason it's not higher because the ending kind of tapered off.  J.T. was too much of a predicable winner and I wish that the final two was Stephen and Erinn, and either one of them winning would have been fine to me. :)

I already got through the first episode, "Let's get Rid of all the Weak Players Before we Start", and I'm already in love with it once again.  It's the very magic of the show.  It's the reason I fell in love with Guatemala and Vanuatu, it's the location, the characters and their stories.  To me, there is no such thing as "old school" and "new school" Survivor.  There is only one era, and that is Survivor.  You can't really judge it all in such simple terms.

So- every so often, I'll just do a Tocantins post every so often to point out things that the common viewer missed.

Oh, yeah.  And that one guy named Coach.  Yeah, you might see him too.  Like a lot.


"I get to attention whore on ANOTHER blog?  YAY!"

Thanks Coach.

*sigh*

Be sure to vote in the weekly poll!  That's right, I'm starting up again after a full year of it being not on the blog.  It's basic, what is your favorite showing of Stephenie.  I am a Stephenie fan and I loved her in Guatemala.  She's going to get interviewed for Survivor Oz, and I pretty much started dancing.  So, be sure to vote!  It'll run for a week before I change it to something else! (that's why we call it "weekly")

Also, it's all weather crazy here in Oklahoma.  So I'm hiding out in my room for the time being.  See everyone again Thursday for the Caramoan Recap!

Who is this Jackass?
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment