About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's just a Fing update!

And... that took me less than a month to break.  Good Job me.

Although, to be fair, I was busy yesterday with various things.  Like trying to fix my knee for starters, it's still hurting.  Come on...

Today's the Oscars! *confetti* However, I don't care about them, so I'm going to the live Survivor Oz episode with the one and only Rob Cesternino will be joining us.  I hope I get to asking him questions, most of them Deena related, or the fact that he still needs someone from Guatemala to grace his Podcast.  Oh and I'm rewatching another Season.  It is NOT going to be Panama like I thought it would be, but another one.  I'll tell you tomorrow :)

A hint?  Fine.  It's an even numbered season.  Yay!

Oh, and someday, I'm going to put up a poll for every week.  I'm not sure what it'll be over, but we shall see.

Okay that will be... wait, I need an image?  Oh, that's right.  Here, one of my favorite gifs.  #TeamTrueGrit!



Awesome!  Now I need to head out, I got some food that needs eating.
Bye everyone, see you tomorrow!
~Heather~


No comments:

Post a Comment