About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Planning Stuff for Wednesday

I'm live tweeting the episode  I plan to do all of them, except for if I have to record the finale or something like that.  My Grandma doesn't believe in live TV.  But the premier is for sure, unless the weather kills the cable or something.  Then I will accuse the weather gods of tampering with my life, and that would be an epic blog post.  So it's win win.  Also, my tweets during a thunderstorm would be cool too.

DAMN YOU OKLAHOMA WEATHER!!!
Also, I'm going to the local Walmart latter to get snacks for the show.  I need more Hot Chocolate, Pepsi, Goldfish (the crackers, not real fish), and some other things.  It's gonna be a party for one at my dorm, but I'll be on twitter to talk about it. :)

Also, in my dorm, I'm gonna try up a little project for the show.  Not sure, but it will involve my drawing of the logo.  Here, I have a picture of it somewhere.... 


Yeah, I can't draw ovals.  However, it's to keep track on stuff.  Most likely my power rankings for the show, so I can keep track of them.

MOVING ON!  The live episode. 7 Trish references, as well as one to the Lesbian Shopkeeper, and the phrase "Pull a Trish" was said once, and a mention of her being a Cheerleader was in there too.  Fun times.  I might try and count someone else.  Maybe Amy?


Moments before she killed Gary
Trish reminds me a little of my Grandma that lives in Missouri, they even like have the same voice.  I haven't seen my Grandma since I was ten though, so I don't know.  Maybe that is why Trish is such a random favorite of mine...

Also- I forgot to mention Brooke!  Damn it!  I got a Brandon B. reference, but not Brooke?  What the...

Moving on-  So, this week's gonna rock Survivor Fans.  I also got a little love from Survivor Sucks about me on Oz.  Yes that is possible.  Scary thought.  But keep your eyes on my Twitter, @Heather_Short17.  Feel free to E-mail me as well, or you can comment on here.  I'll respond, unless you are trolling.  Noooo feeding the trolls.

Finds Brian Corridan semi attractive-
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment