About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Wonderful Week of Happiness!

... Not really.  Due to me being sick, I have a ton of work to do this week.  My professor forgot to E-mail me the essay I missed.  +10 points there.  Now I need to fast track it.  Moral of the story, don't get sick.  Ever.  Ever ever.

Anyways.  So, I think my Brian picture spamming has turned into an art.  My collection of pictures are as follow:





I'm planing to get a lot more too.  I'm not sure what I'm trying to accomplish here, but he has a lot of expressive pictures that I can easily make fun of.  The top one is my current picture on Skype at the moment.  I may rotate Brian pictures.  I encourage people to use this pictures of Brian for your own entertainment.  Maybe we can get him on a second chance season.  That would be awesome.  Amy too.  Both of them.  I might do a Guatemala episode rewatch 1-6 to just farm pictures.  It's gonna be fun.

When I get more free time.

By the way- Live Episode showed my mean side a little.  Russell, Shannon, and now Ryan Seacrest have all been insulted by me in the same episode!  Although, to be fair, I've been trashing Shannon all weekend.  It's all fun- I'm sure when this is all said and done, I'll get a lot of angry E-mails from Russell and Seacrest fans. (Since Shannon doesn't have any)

I think I'm going to be done now.  Episode on Wednesday, Recap on Thursday.  It's all good.  Honey Badger is the name.  Nice name.

I leave you with a non Brian picture.
  Thanks for reading!
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment