About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

For Survivor!


I have plans to film an audition video, however I'm going to wait until I get my knee fixed up.  I don't want to be weaker than I need to be.  

I hope I get on a good season.  With NO returning players.  Okay, well, maybe I'll deal with some of them.  Or I can use them.  I don't know.

So, I have yet to catch up on the new seasons, I want to but I don't have cable.  I think Wednesday I'm going to catch up on Philippines.  Penner is on!  *happy dance*

So, I've been sick and busy in collage, however I'm still alive.  I finished watching all of Vanuatu.  It is an amazing season.  I loved the characters, and Chris, Ami, Eliza, Scout, and Twila are on the list of my favorite Survivors (I have to respect Scout on the principle that she's from OK as well).  I watched an episode (Julie's boot episode) and it was the first survivor episode I saw.  I remembered the challenge  but I think that was all that I watch.  Something told me I would have remembered Eliza's reaction at Tribal Council.

I was only 10.  I have a great long term memory for sure.  


I mean, who could forget this?

I'm also going to rewatch Guatemala.  It was the first survivor season I watched front to back so I have a lot of love for it.  So I will defend my favorite to the end.  So the seasons I want to watch are South Pacific (I love Sophie.), Pearl Islands (It's a sin that I didn't watch it yet), One World (Have not watched it yet), and Fans Vs. Favorites (I did watch it, but I missed around half the episodes).

I'm also on Survivor Sucks, as HeatherShort17.  Come talk to me there, or on Twitter.  

I'm sorry for the rocky updates, I have been sick.  I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm running a slight fever and I missed out on a few classes.  Love you guys and have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment