About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Heather Has a Podcast.

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to do an update to remind everyone that if you haven't listened to my Ozlet Interview go do so!  I have the longest interview out of everyone (an hour two minutes) and I realized that my Oklahoma accent is strong.  What can I say, I'm a southern gal.  

Anyways, here is the link to my interview.  Here are a few things I'd love to comment on it.

~ I can do a better Cindy impersonation if I actually remembered the car quote.  
~ If I do have a fan club I don't know about I'd love to join it.
~ I should have remembered LividManda when I was talking about the cartoon deal.  I did get in a mention of "Hold Up Bro" Though!
~ Should have sung praises about Sophie.  Sorry folks!
~ Mine has to be longest Ozlet interview at an hour and two minutes.  So yeah. 
~ Ben getting my name wrong actually reminds me that both my old Cross Country Coach and former Manager both screwed my name up at one point.  My Coach called me "Ashley" while my Manager called me "Jennifer". Ironically, Jennifer, Ashley, and Helen are all names of fourth place Survivors. 

And of course, you could tell that mine was right before Ben Powell's interview because some of the things I said in mine was brought up in his.  My interview was just that awesome. ;) (Although I do have to say that Ben's was great too.  Great as in I agreed with him most of the time)

Finally, a present to Ben W. for being awesome in the interview.  I loved the praise he gave this blog even though I haven't messed with it in a while so yeah.  



Haha I love this picture.
Anyways, I'm working on a few other things, some for the blog and some for Oz.  So I'm going to be busy.  Also a few other things IRL that I need to take care of.  I'm finally getting my drivers license for one, which means my chance of dying on Tulsa streets have skyrocketed.  Awesome.

Not much to report today!  Keep a lookout for a few projects of mine however!  If anyone has a Survivor Top Ten request send them in!  I'll put pen to paper and get some ideas structured for you!

~Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment