About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Oh Hey!

Jesus I forgot about this did I?  Ugh. 

Well hi everyone!  The amazing Heather Smith here today to tell everyone where I was for the past few months

-Playing Pokemon Y/X
- Survivor Oz stuff
- Draw... Draw.. Draw...
- CHRISTMAS
- Work
- Tumblr
- Hell's Kitchen catch up
- Drag Race catch up
- Fawning over Kelly Mantle
- TV tropes
- SARA MOTHERFUCKING BAREILLES
- Twitter
- wait what was this list about again?

Well point is that I was a tad busy.  So I will try and restart this place up.  Starting with a couple of things in the works-

Raw Reality- a bunch of my notes over all Eleven seasons of Hell's Kitchen.  I plan on releasing them after when I'm done with all eleven seasons- which should be before the end of the month (I just finished season 10)

Recaps of both RuPaul's Drag Race season 6 and HK season 12, when the come.  Survivor recaps will appear on the S-Oz webbie. 

Some other random things.  I might also post battles that I've had with some of the Pokemon Trainers down in CTS of Survivor Sucks.  Or even random people.  You know me.  Full of surprises!

So, peace, luff, and perfectly cooked chicken wings.

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment