About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Yep, We still don't get Jenn.

Welcome to my World in this Worlds Apart write up.  Now, I lied last week when I said I’ll be watching this live.  Oops. Oh well.
Anyways, not much to say about this week, just be mindful to not hold on too tightly to past events.  It’s unhealthy. I figured that out recently.  I’ve moved on.
Anyways, spoilers everywhere coming up.


Oh, you’re still here?  Good.  Good.
Ahem, well the decimation (GAWN) of no collar keeps on with Joe.  Here’s the huge thing on guys like Joe, they tend to not last long in this game.  Physical threats that are that wide open?  Nope.  Outside of Jenn actually getting up and quitting Joe was leaving.  Sorry to everyone who thought that he was going to be the second coming of Ozzy or Malcolm. 

This is the part where I say, now this season will get interesting.  You have Jenn who wants to go home, Shirin who doesn’t want her to go home, Rodney and his actions, and what looks like the complete falling out in Blue Collar.  I’ve been calling this for a while, but this episode makes it pretty clear that Rodney doesn’t like Mike’s idea for an alliance.  They’ve been building up Blue Collar as the cocky people, Dan gloating to Shirin and Mike with the confessional about the idol.  They don’t have a grounding element, and things that don’t have grounds get bolted when they get too high.

Shirin is getting built up as the plucky underdog really.  I mean, she’s this season’s Erinn or Eliza, and they changed the fate of the ones with numbers and further their own placing just by placing their coins behind the ones that wanted to do these shake ups.  However, there is one good reason why I don’t have a good feeling with Shirin.

What did you think of Carolyn this episode?  What?  She wasn’t shown that much?  Yes.  I agree.  However, I have a strong feeling that she’s going to win this game.  Rarely do I actually make full blown winner picks.  I really don’t think that I am now in fact.  However, one think that keeps getting brought up is Flippers.  Flippers is become the Survivor’s answer to the term “Floaters” of Big Brother.  Also known as a phrase that gets thrown around so much that it really holds little weight anymore.  Truth is, that playing a game that involves turning on allies is really hard but it has paid off before.  Vecepia is probably the best example I have.  In reality, this is really a game of “Anyone but me”.  The reliable traitor. 

Why do I bring this up?  Carolyn has, by all accounts, flipped.  She flipped on the No Collars.  She has the blood on her hands just as much as Kelly did but Kelly was the one that got targeted.  She had Kelly take the heat on that.  Now, she’s flying by and is not getting uttered by a possible vote out by anyone not named “Shirin”.  Now the scene with Mike discussing a vote out on her seems iffy, but I’m not yet holding out.  The storyline is perfect for a Carolyn win.  Now, I’m hoping I’m right.

Of course, I can be wrong.  I fully expect her to get voted out next week.  That’s exactly what happened to Kelly after all.

The last thing I have to say, keep watching Shirin.  I’m willing to bet money that whatever happens next week will have her in the center of it.  I don’t think she’ll win the game exactly, but she’ll be in the middle of everything.



Everything Wrong With
Worlds Apart Episode 9
~ Jeff makes it seem like Rodney lead the original Blue Collar team, not Mike.
~ I’m now 100% convince that huge fan Dan has never watched Marquesas.
~ If I hadn’t made this clear, flippers can win.  Just because it didn’t work out for Kass doesn’t mean anything.
~ I’m sure that Jenn’s going to quit.  Wait, never mind.  I’ve watched Amazon.
~"I'm in the Passenger's seat backseat driving"  Look I’ve been told that’s a real phrase that people use but I don’t buy it.  It gives me a headache just staring at it.
~ Shirin’s super secret weapon is basic math.
~ This challenge was design by someone who loves slapstick and possible head injuries.
~ Wilhelm Scream
~ Nothing in this challenge looked as painful as what Dan and Will did to those obstacles.
~ Carolyn tries to out due Shirin’s constant Survivor references by doing a Chris Daugherty impression on that balance beam.
~ The blue team gathered up the most rings and I’m the only one that made the Sonic the Hedgehog joke.
~ People are confused to why Jenn might be disappointed on not going on a reward that involves a truckload of chocolate.
~Color coordinated M&Ms.  Seriously.  They all taste the same.
~ This is where Mike gets hired to be Snickers new Spokesperson.
~ People are confused to why Jenn might have a problem with them killing chickens.  Like, did you see what happened in the forth episode?
~ In spirit of Sierra’s involvement in this episode the editors cut out Rodney’s impression of her.
~ Joe forgets that his alliance still has Jenn for some reason.
~ They look like they were scaled by height but the “Draw for spots” comment is shown.  Um?
~ Dan almost takes out Jenn and Tyler, who turns out to be the final two people in this challenge.
~ Jeff obviously has such a huge hard on for Joe that Jenn tells him to shut up.
~ You could probably stop watching as soon as Tyler won and still would have figured out who went home that night.
~ This fake Immunity Idol has little bearing on this plot, which is disappointing because it is hella pretty.
~ Jeff implies that the No Collar way is to Quit.  Um, I would think that the No Collar way is to not give a F*ck, which correct me if I’m wrong is exactly what Jenn is doing.
~ Absolutely no one can get Jenn, which to me it’s obvious why.  She was on No Collar.
~ Jenn gets Shawna’d.  And if you don’t know what that means you should figure it out by yourself.
~ Rodney and Tyler shared my same confuse on the events that’s going on.  They’re on the show!
~ This preview is giving me high hopes for my Blue Collar crumbling prediction and that’s bad because I actually have no idea if it will actually happen.

TOTAL- 27

All in all, this episode seemed to lack really.  Obvious boot was obvious, although Jenn is still in so who knows what will happen.  Same time same place?

*sigh* “Start a web blog”, they said, “It’ll be easy” they said.

~Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment