About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Turning older

It was my birthday yesterday on the seventh.  I had a ton of fun and the fun still is coming.

I'm sorry for dropping out of this, I've been extremely busy with school and various things I had to get done, oh and Computer failure.  I've been also working on a few projects and stuff so yeah there is that.  However I shall keep it going throughout the month. :)

Has everyone voted in the Ozcars?  Well if you didn't then it's too late but tune in tomorrow for the announcements on who won.  I am so rooting for Brian for best pre-merge!

I recently finished my Cook Island rewatch, and I hated it. :)  I love Cristina though.  I love her now.  Also the amazing theme of the explorers theme with the Hidden Immunity Idol being a compass and the voting urn being a messenger bag. 

With the result of Caramoan, I just don't like the season for various reasons.  Mostly because it sucked.  Phillip was horrible, the reaction from it all was horrible.  It can be truly called "Half-ASS" because it is literally All Stars with the bitterness with just half the cast!  Congrats Probst.  You got what you wanted.  A season with horrible characters with most of the camera time, interesting players shafted by the edit, and a winner that you would gladly have sex with.  I hope you are proud of you "creation" because it's pissing me off.  Enough of this returning player nonsense.  Clearly Probst no longer cares about the quality of the show anymore.  It's just tiring.  I'm hoping for the best with Blood Vs Water but I have the lowest expectations with it.


So thanks for listening to my Summer rant!  I'll post more in the future btw. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment