About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dead Week... Again

Things I'd said I do- Tocantins rewatch (not up), Caramoan recaps (missed last weeks), long huge essay (one part is up).  I'm sucking at this aren't I? ;_;

Well I was sick last week.  I lost weight in fact I was so bad off.  So sorry for that hole.  Oh, and I'm no longer posting my recaps here.  They shall be on the S-Oz website unless I miss an update.  I think it's rather redundant to post it twice.  So, it'll either be here or there, and if it's there then it shall be linked. :)

Oh and my personal life updates because you want to know them:  My first year of college has less than a week left.  This Monday I'm moving back home to the Tulsa/Skiatook area.  I've done great!  And I'm coming back next year!  Oh and this summer I shall be rewatching a lot of Survivor seasons to review my list.  I'll be rewatching all 26 (yes including Caramoan) seasons in a random order. :D (god help me if RI or ASS is first...) then I'll write a little something, something about them.  So, I'm suspending my Tocantins updates after my fourth one (I have half of it done).

OH YEAH I'M ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER!!!

So yeah, I've been really busy.  Sorry I'll fix it.

Love yah always-
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment