About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Punching the throat of Mass Chaos.

Just want to give everyone a quick update, I've been traveling this past week.  I will try more or less to get back into my usual schedule of updates.  Sorry guys, to make up for it I'm writing a examination of the vast underrated winner strategy of Surviving Survivor without the numbers.  This will cover winners with some of the worst luck, and why they shouldn't be tossed aside.  All of that plus the rest of my Tocantins rewatch in the next few weeks.

So- without delay...

THE BLURB
(Yes I'm still using it without Julia.  Suck it)

So, we get Bikal back from Tribal Council, and I can say that poor Micheal and he must hate it.  So far, he has been to all but the first one, and is the last fan standing on Bikal.  They are hoping for a merge, but for the rest of the night they have to deal with Phillip still trying to convince them that he threw the challenge.  Ugh, yeah.  Sure.  And I live in Alaska.  It annoys Corinne a lot.  I do not blame her.

However a merge is what they shall get, as a boat comes to get Gota to pick them up and take them to the Bikal camp.  There they unlock a chest containing food and bright GREEN buffs, which is such an adorable call back to Micronesia.  They decided to name the tribe Enil Edam which is Malcolm's mom spelled backwards.  I don't really care where it came from, but I love saying that name and it will be mine by the end of this month.  Mark my words.  Also Green is such a cool color.  

Right away Malcolm gets back with his BFF Corinne as they talk strategy.  They compare numbers, with Malcolm saying he had Reynold, Eddie, and Erik and Corinne has Michael.  Right there they have half of the tribe, with six.  Phillip wants to split the vote in case ofthe idol.  RIGHT THERE, Corinne should have agreed with that plan.  With that six, they could swoop in and blindside whomever they want including Phillip himself.  However Corinne points out that no one likes Sherri at the moment.  Without her original alliance of Julia, Matt, and Laura, and Michael doing whatever he can to stay afloat, she'd be the safest vote off.  Let's see where that takes us...

Oh, Gross food challenge.  You can't go wrong with Balut.  I mean, you got China Denise yelling at one, Bobby Jon shoving them in his mouth as fast as he could, Balut is the gold standard of Survivor gross food challenges.  Also we get two minutes of Dawn being awkward.  But in the end, it was the Dark Horse Cochran that won the first Individual Immunity challenge.  He has won more Individual Immunity Challenges than James Clement in all three seasons that he has been in.  Good job to him.  I thought I'd never seen the day.

Right before everything, Corinne is still not sure about the numbers.  She goes to Dawn and tells her plan to her about voting off Sherri, then going after Phillip.  Dawn, worried about the fate of their alliance, goes to Phillip and tells him the plan.  Sounds like something she did to a certain race car diver and Ice cream flavor the last episode huh?  Dawn is trying to play carefully, but telling Phillip she has thrown someone into the cross-hairs that could have safe otherwise.  Even though her name has yet to come up, Dawn seems to just be binding her time to make her own moves.  She says that she's learned from her past mistake, not telling Savaii that Cochran would flip on them, and she must be have flashbacks.  Poor dear.  And now, Phillip is going to everyone, telling them one name to write down. "Corinne".  Even Erik goes with the plan, and everyone heads to the first Tribal Council for the merged tribe.

It seems like the tribe is very fractured   The only thing I'd like to point out is Sherri saying that the Fan's are pretty much screwed.  That aspect of the Fans Vs Favorites is really the only reason I'm not too crazy with Micronesia, is the fact that the Fans will have a hard time winning with a full tribe of favorites.  It's a known fact that these returning players have a huge advantage, this isn't two or three, this is a full tribe of ten.  However, there is something that when Sherri says it she's trying to lure the Favorites in a false sense of security.  Out of the remaining Fans, I can see her or Michael getting farther.

Also, we get a huge blindside with Corinne shockingly getting seven votes, when her name wasn't even on the table a few days ago.  Also, for some reason she didn't start the jury?  How odd.  The last time this happened was in Tocantins, when Joe was Medivaced, but when it comes to vote outs, it was the very memorable Nick from Exile Island that made the merge but not the jury.  I wonder when the jury will start back up?  We shall seen next episode when it looks like something's going down with Andrea and Eddie... 

But of course, my favorite part- the Tweet of the week.  From Malcolm this time 'round-  Cochran swallows better than me.


~WEEKLY NOTES~


~ Corinne's two merged tribes have a fun thing in common.  They are both backwards names.

~ Stephen compared Dawn's game to his own on Twitter.  You know, the guy who got no votes at the end of Tocantins.

~ I am so wondering what the configuration of the jury is this year.  Will it be like last season?  What shall it be?

~ Speaking of the jury- not having Corinne on the jury is a crime in itself.  She would have been a fun bitter person.  The most memorable kind.

~ People are going to give poor Dawn heck about it, but she probably did do the right thing for her.

~ One last praise for the Erik flag btw.

~ The food eating challenge was fun.  From Andrea's shipworm mustache, to Dawn being awkward with the food, and Malcolm scolding Jeff for calling the bugs "food".  

~ Loved the mention of Survivor history with Jeff in that challenge too.

TODAY'S WRAP UP- UPDATES


I have a few more things to tell people, sorry that this was a day late (again) but I really wanted to catch the Brian Corridan S-Oz recap.  He didn't change my opinions on anything here though, I just wanted to compare notes. (Plus, I get the recap done, I use a watered down version for the one I submit to S-Oz) Plus I love Brian.  Guatemala <3

Anyways, I became the topic of conversation for a minute and a half-ish.  Ben brought up with my question to Brian that I a huge Guatemala/Brian fan.  Turns out that Brian still lurks in Survivor Sucks and noticed that I was a huge fan and fighter for the Guatemala Season, and he thanked me for that in the best shout out ever.  Thanks a bunch Brian!




And yes, expect me marching on with the Tocantins recap.  :)

Love Yah!
~Heather~




No comments:

Post a Comment