About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

404 your Tribal Council is missing.

Sorry this was late.  I was busy most of the week with school and such.  I'm almost done with the year so I'm trying to set up for next year, as well as some other things.  So yeah. 

I'm also been working on the next Tocantins update.  I'm not leaving you guys out in the cold!

THE BLURB

First off, I didn't watch this live.  It was storming so hard we were under a tornado watch, so I just saw it on CBS later that night.

First off, Phillip left.  This episode is as good as gold to me for that. :D


As soon as they get back for the last Tribal Council, both groups go off and regroup to figure out how to move on from there.  In the SRU group, Andrea seems to be taking charge of those discussions; they decided that Renyold(s) is next.  Over at the three amigos, they decided to figure out where the next idol is.  By the way, why must they insist on planting those things?  I’m already tired of the Hidden Immunity Idol.  I say play it once and done.  Really good Survivor players shouldn’t need to relay on idols.  However, that’s enough on that tangent for the moment.

Remember that one preview that hyped up a Dawn meltdown, one that would drive her to quit?  It turns out that she has a retainer and in fell into the water and she can’t get.  She goes and calls for Brenda while having a breakdown moment.  I wanted to give her a hug.  Brenda finds it for her, and Dawn loves her for it. It’s such a cute moment, and Brenda finally gets a confessional.  I’d love to hear more from her speaking of.  Let’s say I got tired of Cochran and Phillip getting every single confession ever.  Although I didn’t like the Dawn bashing.  Not a fan.  However a great night’s sleep is what Dawn needed, and she was better in the morning.  However she looked ready to take out Andrea of all people.

So we get to the reward challenge, and it’s one from the last season of the Philippines.  Malcolm, who has won this challenge before, used Penner’s strategy of finding all the bags for everyone before moving on, however Reynold picked up on that and found his team’s bags a lot quicker.  Add in the fact that Sherri took forever on the Orange team, thus making this a victory for the purple team of Cochran, Phillip, Erik, Reynold, and Dawn.  Even though everyone seems to enjoy the reward of a swimming pool and food, Erik is annoyed by Phillip not using the shower and instead dirtying up the pool with the mud/rice combo from the challenge.  I would be too.  Phillip doesn’t really mesh well with the group now does he?

The immunity challenge is one of my favorite challenges from a past season.  Pearl Island’s merge Immunity challenge has come back.  Phillip decides to not participate in this challenge because of an incident that he had with water.  I call some shenanigans on that because he participated in the last immunity challenge, which had him submerged in water as well.  Oh well, Reynold wins anyways forcing Phillip and his not so stealthy Stealth R Us to change their target to Malcolm… except that he finds the rehidden Hidden Immunity Idol right in front of them.  They still are planning to split the vote between him and Eddie however just in case.
However, at tribal council, Malcolm pulled a fast one.  

He gave his other idol to Eddie so that the both of them could be safe at Tribal Council, as well as vote out Phillip.  He announces the plan, but Phillip tells everyone to stick to their guns, although both Brenda and Dawn want to take the chance to vote out Andrea.  However that was not meant to happen because of the seating arrangements, and the idols get played with Erik also voting for Phillip (or rather “Fillup”) and for the first time Phillip gets voted out of Survivor.

Call me crazy, but I don’t think this was the best move for Malcolm.  His best bet was to sell out Eddie.  Rarely does a minority alliance all make it to the end, the only examples I can think of is the Aitu tribe in Cook Islands and the Jalapao Tribe in Tocantins.  It’s much more common to see the less threaten person of that alliance to make it far and win, like Chris and Danni.  Also if Eddie and Reynold are on the jury, and Malcolm is up in the final three, they will be guaranteed jury votes for him unless Malcolm really screws up with that somehow.  Even then, I don’t think that he should have said that they were going to vote out Phillip.  Spring up a surprise or something.  I’m not a huge fan of this move and it will be another overrated idol based move to match Parvati’s double play six seasons ago.  There have been bigger and better moves in Tribal pulled without an idol play.  Leann, Brendan, Tyson in Tocantins, and Jamie are all vote outs that I would regard better than this one.  I really hope that they won’t rehide the idols, simply because there is no need to keep on dragging them around and using them to substitute social game play in a minority situation.  However we shall find that out next time won’t we?  

I didn't see the preview, but I'm wondering who shall be next.


Oh, and I need to us this Malcolm Tweet as the Tweet of the Week. "If anyone needs me, I'll be wearing nothing but war-paint dancing on top of a burning cop car leading a chorus of God Bless America"

God bless.

UPDATES

I'll be working on the second chapter this week, and the Tocantins update will be ready soon.  Not much else to say except for just hold on!  

Love
~Heather~





No comments:

Post a Comment