About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sherri goes Sarah Palin

I lied.  Oops.  Tocantins recap will be up by Saturday hopefully.  You can blame the idiots in PoS for making me reply to sarcastic, witty remarks until it's not funny anymore.  F up guys.

Jk, I love you people.  Now to the recap. :D


THE BLURB

You’d think that after Corinne got blindsided, that Malcolm and friends would be worried about the game a bit more.  However they try to get back into the game not worrying about the sinking ship that they are on.  I loved the fact that CBS hyped up an alliance that was going to eat each other the first vote off of the merge.  Super-Alliance, sure let’s just call it that.  Malcolm wants to try to flip Dawn (who he believes is on the bottom of Stealth R Us) and try and get Sherri on his side.  

About Sherri, she’s now on team favorites.  Philip even gives her a nickname.  Sherri seems to have this weird, roller coaster of an adventure.  She was in power on Gota, then no more, and then gets separated from her main alliance on a swap, and finally she gets targeted at the last vote.  She’s now turned her back to the remaining fans.  It’s fueled by revenge, but it’s something that makes sense.  Because of this, she won’t go with the other fans because they sold her down the river the last vote off.  Malcolm going to Dawn about this is also a bad, bad idea.  Just ask Julia and Corinne, two people that were both voted out because of them telling Dawn something like this.  She must be such a lovable person that people are literally lining up just to tell her their secrets.  It’s a rather smart strategy, and it’s keeping her off the chopping block but putting other on, without even alerting people to what she’s doing.  She clearly knows what’s up.

The reward challenge is from a challenge in Nicaragua, the one where Fabio peed in the pool.  The reward is a classic beautiful waterfall with food.  After a few, nail biting rounds, it was the all male purple team of Eddie, Reynold, Michael, Erik, and Cochran that won it.  The guys try and get Cochran into the all male alliance, saying that they could fight against the female’s flirting, because you know that Dawn and Sherri have been playing that card all season long.  However Cochran isn’t into the guy thing and would rather be on twitter and hang out with the gals and Phillip.  By the way, Erik is still in this alliance?  After he voted out Corinne?  This season doesn’t make much sense.

The talks about strategy on each side brought up a lot of names.  On team Favorites Plus Sherri it seems that Malcolm would get voted out, while on team Mostly Manly Men, Andrea was identified as the leader of Stealth R Us, which makes sense because it’s not Phillip whom I think is nothing more than a mascot when it comes to that alliance.  Also Eddie and Andrea seem to have an adorable bond, though I think Andrea is just playing it up on the show to get more info.  Good on her.

Now we get to the immunity challenge and they are reusing another Palau challenge.  I’m not a huge fan of Palau, but Palau had a lot of water challenges so the more the better I guess.  The winner is the lovely Brenda.  Which, btw why has she gotten so little airtime in this season?  I hate the stupid jokes about “Who?” and “Wait, there is a *insert underedited player here* in this season?” because is too old and too beaten to the ground, but she is pretty much no even there.  It’s really odd that even winning immunity didn’t give her a confession, which I believe may be a record?

Now comes the pre-Tribal scramble, so the Fans and company want to target Andrea because they all know that Phillip is a huge joke.  However Eddie tells Andrea this in one of the oddest conversations I have ever seen, who goes to her alliance who decide to change the vote from Malcolm to Michael, as Michael would be the least likely to play an idol.

However, when we finally get to Tribal Council, it is by far an interesting night.  First of all, Phillip was on season 22 named Redemption Island.  Did you know that?  Second of all, Andrea had a bug in her hair.  Don't worry, Erik saved her from it.  Third of all, Reynold tries to play his idol, but Malcolm tells him that they voted for him and to give him the idol so that presumably Andrea goes home.  However it was revealed that Malcolm voted for Reynold for some reason.  At first I thought it was a failed attempt to get out Reynold to try and prove his loyalty to the other favorites, except that they all voted for the safe vote, Michael, instead.  However I'm not exactly sure.

However, Michael is made the first jury member of the season instead.  I wonder if this is going to be an eight person jury final three then.  I think I said this before, but nine jury members are way too much for a two person finalist, and I’m like in the 3% of Survivor fans that don't really care about how many finalists there are.  It would be refreshing to see a final two but I really only pay attention to the jury myself.
Well, that’s really all I have on this episode.  Next time it looks like something is up with Dawn.  She just needs a hug and to send off some more bread.

Today's tweet of the week comes from Malcolm! 

My most impressive Survivor feat to-date was convincing Eddie to actually vote against a hot girl. I think I broke his brain.

UPDATES

Did you love my first chapter on the big essay that I'm doing?  Yes?  Yes?!  Awesome.  Part Two I shall get up next week.  I'm not sure how many chapters there will be, but it will cover most, if not all, of the underdog winners, no matter the edit.  Like I said, next chapter I'm planning on taking on two of the biggest come from behind winners in Chris and Danni.  

Oh yeah.  I also found this cool website.  You can pretty much just ask me questions on there.  I'll answer anything.  Here's the link.   Get asking.

That's all for now!  See you next time. :D

~Heather~







No comments:

Post a Comment