About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Beard Vs Bread


Fun Fact- I've been on Vacation this past week.  So, yeah.  I suck.  Tocantins recaps will be normal by at least Monday.  Sorry folks.  I've been busy playing Super Smash Bros Brawl Watching more Guatemala  Spending time with my family that I haven't seen in forever. :)


THE BLURB

Okay, I can't really do an amazing recap on this episode.  I wan't able to watch it live like I do all the time.  So, it's not going to be long.

However, let's get to the switch.  The egg thing is not a favorite choice in my opinion.  Although it's cool on paper, it pretty much spelled doom for the fans, as it would always turn out into a 3-4 split in favor of the favorites.  Also I love that we finally get the tribe names spoken out loud.  BIKAL and GOTA. I finally know that those are the names.

As soon as the tribe switch settles, I get flashbacks from Marquesas in the uneven tribe split.  On new Bikal, we have Phillip, Corinne, Dawn, and Cochran staying, while the three newcomers are Matt, Michael, Julia.  However, New Gota has Sherri, Reynold, and Eddie while getting, Malcolm, Brenda, Andrea, and Erik.  I'm already seeing Rotu and Maramuu or, even better, Malakal and Airai. However, I doubt that we'll see anything like 100% physical challenges.  For one, the Puzzle came back.

It's from the season that we're reviewing too!  Survivor: Tocantins a crate idea is back!  Remember that one time that Timbira lost it because Brendan was arguing with Erinn, and that time that the Heroes lost it because Stephenie was arguing with JT.  Love this challenge.  <3  Unfortunately, Julia blew it for Bikal in the puzzle part.  Oh, yes Puzzles are back.  Complaining will now be null.

All throughout the episode, it was clear that a past fan is on thin ice.  Julia suggests Dawn because she burst into tears for the 5,000th time at the challenge.  However the other two knew that they have to save their asses by sending her off to loser lodge.  Corrine also doesn't like her because she's boring or something.  Corrine obviously doesn't follow her on twitter.  So basically the next minutes is basically a Julia bash fest.  I thought she was done.  Airtime + Bash fest = bye. The Blurber is out.

WRONG!  The editing is the best thing with this.  One vote for Dawn, Two for Julia, and the rest is for Matt.  And thus, they guy with the beard, is gone.  I was blindsided with that vote.  Matt's a cool guy, and he's a pretty nice guy on twitter.  But that's what you get for getting out Laura.  YOU CAN'T HAVE JULIA!

I don't have a tweet of the week, because I took forever doing this.  FAIL.


~WEEKLY NOTES~
~ I missed the episode, so I can't really give out many but here are some post show notes.

~ The Gay and The Girl would be an awesome alliance name.  I'll pretend to be gay just to use said name!

~ Matt is sounds just like Chris, except Chris got a little farther than him.

~ I hate how the swap was set up that Sherri and Julia would be separated   Sherri is in a pretty good spot, but Julia is pretty screwed.

~ The color splats from the eggs love. <3


That's all for right now, no weekly rankings because I'm without my board of names to adjust them.  I'll be back with rankings.  I'll get out of my small vacation on Monday with a Tocantins recap.  In the meantime, I have a ranking thread on Sucks!  I'm ranking my favorite seasons (excluding Caramoan) including a write up!  Here's a link---> Here.  Of course everyone knows my favorite season, but the others are a bit of an unknown. :)

Love you guys, see you next time!
~Heather~




No comments:

Post a Comment