About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Comedy Stars is now on Tumblr

The Comedy Stars on Tumblr: Is now on, well Tumblr! If you love the Comedy Stars Blog, then the Comedy Stars on Tumblr is right up your alley.


Unfortunately I still have to fix it up and get more material. Keep checking back.

Also, I have this new app on Chrome that I currently in love with more than cookies. This allows my to blog from anywhere and stuff. Very smexy app for me.

I'm kind of marketing the "Comedy Stars" as a cute name for myself on Tumblr. So if you have a suggestion go mad! I'm new to tumblr so any pointers is awesome.

Also for more info and funny stuff, check out my Twitter at Heather_Short17

Love you guys lots!
Heather Short

No comments:

Post a Comment