About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

As You guys may know, I live in the U.S. and therefore celebrate the holiday revolved around stuffing your face full of food.  However, I am still doing stuff on the internet. Me and my cat are chilling at home awaiting the moment we eat.  In the mean time I'm watching NCIS marathon. 


So... did you watch SNL last Saturday?
Did you like Florence's more comedic side?  Turns out she can be out there. 
Anyways you can follow me on twitter at Heather_Short17.  I will figure out my tumblr someday.  But stay tuned to this blog for more info, and to the U.S. peeps, happy Thanksgiving.

Love,
Heather Short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment