About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Unaccepted Light

Have you seen the New Florence + the Machine music video? It's epic. Like the album it is on. However, that is not what I'm going for today.

It seems like people are (once again) complaining about "Satanic" images. Okay, Voodoo dolls are okay on Scooby Doo, but Florence music video is a no-no? Cute. I here a racists thing too, but I don't see it.
Sigh, the video fits with the fact that she is struggling with her inner demons. Also the Choir boys save her from the fall (Even though she dwarfs them. Tall person.) which has symbolism too, and if it is Satanic, then someone had a really bad experience with one.
You saw that coming. It will never be put to rest, but claims that Florence has gone to far is crazy. It's a perfect video to my favorite song on the CD.
Random Fact- No Light, No Light is the first song written for Ceremonials.

Love You My Dears!
Heather Short.

P.S. Here is the Link to see the video for yourself. It seems like most of the comments seem to point towards the "racist" side of my argument. Someone clearly needs life, and move on to that one Lady Gaga video that's ten times worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment