About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

LANDMARK!

I got my 100th view this past week!  And it is awesome!  I feel awesome!


So everyone, how are you?


VH1 is making me happy for including "Shake it out" In their cute little countdown.It is currently number 13. Click here to vote for it and others here. 


Sorry I haven't been updating as much.  I had to do a lot of school stuff.  School has been kicking my arse (It's my last year).  Why are they forcing so much crap onto us?  I can not raise the crap test scores, I'm not even taking any of your tests this year!


Anyways, be sure to watch all the new comedy shows this year. I'm not :D 
Charlies Angels got canceled.  That's what happens when you're too serous. 
Our new Slogan
Like always, Follow me on Twitter, or you can follow this blog to get E-mail updates or some shiz.
Thank you and have a day that does not include rabid squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment