About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Shake it Out, Shake it out!

If you haven't been keeping up with my twitter, then you fail!  I got Ceremonials, and it is very epic.  Music reviews are to be done by the professionals, all I can say is that it is very epic.


Haven't been updating lately because of a large amount of homework.  Sorry about that.  But School comes first at the moment.  


So I'm getting a review for Illness up eventually, Jo Brand for the win.  However, I still have to work on stuff, so I might do it on the weekend or something.


Before I go...


So... did you have a good Halloween?
Thats all for today!  Follow me on Twitter @Heather_Short17.  I'm not beganing for followers, but they are nice to have.  Also you can keep up with updates and pictures I might post on there.


See you around!~ Heather Short

No comments:

Post a Comment