About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Charts? Charts?! CHARTS!!???

Hey yall!  Today's Comedy Stars post is brought to you by a lot of websites that post some funny charts, that is those annoying statistical charts that was given a comedic twist.  Look at some of these (Complete with commentary!)


statistics-022
As a PC owner... I should have no say in this whatsoever
statistics-001
And if they are Women...
statistics-025
Guess what I am?
statistics-004
So Fing true, it is very funny.

That is all for today!  Update on Friday or something :D

New Poll should be up today... hold on.

Best Wishes from Heather Short :D

No comments:

Post a Comment