About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 20th!

Hey this is my 20th post too:D


If you want to know why I'm so slow, because my laptop is currently sucking, and Socom 4 or whatever that my step-dad is playing is whoring up the Wifi 


So... This week.  Thursday will be... something, I won't get home from school till 6 or something, and Thursday night TV is a must. (Bones, Grey's Anatomy, and Prime Suspect FTW!) So I guess I might do a game review, I have all the screenies for one IAG game, with Jeff and Heather (Great pairing btw) but you have to fugue it out which.  


Yes I didn't do a QI review.  My bad, but this fickle piece of, equipment sure doesn't help at all.  May do one over Imbroglio (The Hell?).  And may do one of the other one.  Just wait and see ;)


Well, is that all?  I want to hurry this up so I can play Fate the Cursed King, or I can play the Complete edition of Heroes M&M III. I noticed that Luna the Elementalist (The one who appeared in I and II. Both with different hair colors, has the Fire Wall ability that made her a juggernaut) has one blue eye, and one red eye.  Cool...


Well Oft to Nerd land:D
Heather Short

No comments:

Post a Comment