About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Owning the Month!

Hey everyone!  September is on us, and the fall is the time of comedians to party!  Well it can be any day, but I'm choosing Sept. for my Month.


So the new blogger interface, is not for me.  So I'll stick with the old one.  


This week I'll be doing me own thing.  Including Trivia questions!  First one- What is special about the episode 5 season 2 of the U.K.Whose Line?
Hint- It has nothing to do with this picture

Those who get it right will get a shoutout, I guess.  Guess by dropping me a comment, of Tweet me at @Heather_Short17 with the hashtag #ComedyStarsBlog or don't answer at all

Is my poll done yet?  I need to check it...

Well see you guys later on, I'm going TO GET MAH TENNIS ON!!!

-Wishing that the word "Ship" is not a swear word when spoken with a British accent
-Heather Short^^

No comments:

Post a Comment