About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sorry for lack of update:(

Hello everyone sorry for that lack of updates.  I was at a football game to eat the food stand.  


So everyone hope you had a good week, sorry for the lack of updates, but I needed a slight break.  had a vid for you, but neither Blogger nor Youtube seamed willing to upload it in less than two hours, once I figure it out.  I'll take it on a field day.  So sorry and will get something done Friday.


New poll up too by the way.  Be sure to vote, or comment, or follow.


Love you guys, but not in that way.
Heather Short.

No comments:

Post a Comment