About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Swearing with Comedy?

(I Known I'm late with this, but deal with it, QI review will be as soon as I watch it!)


People Swear.  I do it, my mother does it, every celebrity did it at one point.  Why do people use the censer if everyone says it?  Comedic value, and the fact those mother who swear in front of there children won't complain about TV teaching their kids.


I try not to swear, but it happens.  However, I do catch myself for lack of taste, because this is a somewhat tasteful blog, I shall use censored words.  Because that is me.


Whose Line US version had those nice words and more.  Hand, Stephan Hawkins, Senator Dole, and more were censers that only made it seem worse than it is.  However, it took not a  long time at all to figure out that "Penis" since it was a biology term, wasn't censored, so Ryan happy included the word in hoedowns.  All fun.


Now, the censers aren't all bad, who wants to see Survivor winner, Richard Hatch naked? Uhh, no thanks.  This I have to give those poor people who have to censer that a hug, or eyewash.


As we watch stand ups like Kathy Griffin, every third word is censored, or we catch late night stand ups on Comedy Central, we must think to ourselves, this Censers ****ing suck!  However, love it or hate it TV will always be ****ing mad! (Or ****ing German)  


(Changed the poll, vote until NEXT Tuesday)


Heather Short, Lover off RPGs

No comments:

Post a Comment