About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey Guys, Happy Tuesday!

Hey Websters, Heather Short here giving you some information.

So today, is the the release date of "Own The Night" by Lady A. Thank you guys for reminding me via text in the middle of my class, bugger phone was so loud.  I'll be getting my copy around the weekend or something.

Also- Found a website about iPhone autocorret typos-Reminding us that we're not the only ones with dirty minds...

Remember- This Friday- QI- International- With Bill Bailey, Jack Dee, and David Mitchell.  Will do a Review, but after I see the XL version.  Well I'll post it once it's done with the same color coding as last time, just after I see both versions.

It seems Like I need to figure out which IAG game I'll be doing an overview on. Any requests?

Well, see you Thursday!

Heather Short, Immune to poison ivy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment