About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

This is what my show would look like if I had one


Hello and Welcome to the Comedy Stars Blog, the furthermore prof that the text on these things makes you visualize me with a British Accent.  I'm Heather Short, the only Tulsain with a blog who is also residing in a house in her city.


So how are you guys today?  Not getting drunk I hope, I don't want to appeal to you guys so go sober up and then come back... I'll wait.
...
...
...
Okay done? Who cares let's move on.


GSN stills shows no sign of showing more IAG episodes.  Or even acknowledging that the show exited.  What do you expect they're gits.  The Improv-A-Ganza Army still are pissed off, which is 85% of the GSN viewership.  The other 15% are Aging men who agree that the show has nothing to do with gameshows.  Whatever, that show holds no merit on my TV watching hours, as I don't get that channel.  For why pay money when I can get "The Price Is Right" for much cheaper?


Let's move on to Twitter, umm, Jackie Emerson is looking for 5,000 follows on her account and she well release her music video.  As a fellow 17 year old red head, I say go for it.  She plays Foxface in the upcoming film "The Hunger Games" Based on a book, who never really spoke, never told the main character her name, or never really killed anyone but herself.  Spoiler alert there, but too late now.  However, as I want to hear her sing, by all means follow her.  
By the way, in that book, red heads females never really got specking role in those books, one was a crafty player based on a fox, the other had her tongue cut out.  Lovely.  The way the general public views us really, either Sly or Mute.


On my Blog news, the answer is "It was the only one with the Tallest performer in WL  history, and the shortest" shame on you guys for not commenting, I have lost fate in the lot of you.  However since I promised a shoutout, it will go to Paul Merton, for guest staring in a picture in the last post.  You should watch Have I Got News For You.  Just go do it.

Now will any of you even do the trivia question?  None of this time, because I'm that Pissed off.  Short people have short tempers, so there.  Vote on the poll too, just because I moved it doesn't mean you guys should have a one second attention span.

A shout out to Kathy Kinney, for following me on Twitter, and her friend Cindy, and an admiration of those two.  Kathy you are now my favorite IAG comedian, for the moment, until it becomes Chip, or something.  He needs a twitter by the way to see how many people want him to have one.  

Remember to Comment.  You people should know that by now, I want to know what are you thinking, or just send me a Tweet.  @Heather_Short17 with #ComedyStarsBlog.  

Finally a screenshot for you guys to show a reason why HIGNFY should never be in tweet format.
An account that RT's anything with the words free and New York in it 

This just in, 400 people cancel fight to New York

Thank you for reading this assorted garbage thrown out by the seasonable comedians but picked clean and polished by me, Heather Short.

This is me saying, Go and eat a scallop, I don't care if you a already keep an epi-pen handy.

Mistress of Tulsain Comedians~ Heather Short.

P.S. My new Screenshot for this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment