About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey friends^^

Dismal Post for today, I don't if tomorrow will see an update, but for now this will do as a pseudo news and updates page.


So, how are you today? Still somewhat pissed with GSN, but I rather focus on CC or TBS picking up IAG.  Drew owns the show.  He can still promote the hell out of the show.  So, focus on that please.


Well, that will not take control over that today, Kathy has a new A-list Smack Down Stand up special on Bravo on Sept 20.  I assume it is a special, That also means it will be a "Kathy Griffin" day for Bravo, as all of her recent stand ups will be in a cute little marathon. 


Watching Worlds dumbest, Chelsea Peretti is my favorite because of her snarky style of comedy. Kinda like my way of comedy


I have some sparkly shoes but the way, It makes my little snarky heart swell when I wear them^^ 


Got my Adele CD, 21.  Love the songs on it^^


And follow my Twitter for some of my awesome tweetteries ^^ @Heather_Short17


See you later! Webagators!


Heather Short, The person inside your head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment