About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Introduction!

Heather Anne Campbell and Ryan Stiles Show Us a "Bad" Time.

This is a Party.
  Don't you think that Comedians are the most amazing people ever.  Not everyone can pull of jokes in a stage.
My name is Heather Short, Internet Lover and the Owner of this Blog.

So let's start, I could quote some of the Comedians, or have some of my own jokes (Like you care about me).
Or I can just leave you with that Picture.  I want GSN to have another season of that show, Love it, grab a waffle cat and try not to break any legs.

Thank Kathy Griffin that this thing has Spell check...

So starting Tomorrow or something, I post something to satisfy all the info binges you go on.  "I don't care about Pokemon/ Whose line/ Another cool show, but now that I know, I don't give a ping pong", Will be what you will say a lot.

Yes I'll do a little Pokemon, but what can I say, It's my blog, don't like? Don't read.
Also, Heather Short is my screen name, Heather is my real first name (also my favorite IAG star) and Short, Well I'm 5'2"

Well, Comment, Follow me, and soon I'll have a Twitter Page... Soon

Heather Short is in ur Computer, Doing the Kathy Greenwood Goat Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment